HTML

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Plan B

Since I found out don't ovulate, I have been put on progesterone suppositories to help lengthen my cycle in hopes a little bean will stick! I'm about done with my first round and as of this morning a Big Fat Negative.. I got a call from the OB and my new instructions are.. Take test Friday.. If negative, stop suppositories (yay!!! The only bright light in a negative pregnancy test!!) then call the OB when my period starts.. Day 3 start Femera, which will make me ovulate!! Yay!! Until Day 7, then ultrasound Day 10 to make sure a little follicle is there! I have never been so emotional/excited/anxious all at the same time! I'm super hormonal on this progesterone! Broke down several times yesterday and this morning before work! If this is any indication how pleasant I will be while pregnant, we are in for a bumpy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment